Friday, November 27, 2009

First Freelance Job

I got the opportunity to shoot Black Friday for the Record Eagle early Friday morning, November 27th. I was hoping to see some intense shopping (aka fighting over limited supplies) but I didn't see anything of the sort. It was a great experience, however, and I am very thankful I was able to do it. It made me realize that I need to get my butt in gear and get out there to shoot, shoot and shoot some more. It also got me thinking about looking much harder for jobs.

http://www.record-eagle.com/local/local_story_331234606.html

40 comments:

  1. ^^~~輕輕鬆鬆的逛部落格,多謝有您的分享哦~~~........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 厚 !!!等了好久的更新~~一定要支持的啦(ΘωΘ)........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 累死了…來去看看文章轉換心情~.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  5. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 吾錯吾錯...我平時都好鐘意用呢d~而家學多好多~thx+0+............................................................

    ReplyDelete